Current Covid-19 Information
We are now open
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Richmond Hill Hotel
You can remain assured that we will be delivering the exceptional service and unforgettable experiences that you expect, and by following our guidance, we know you will have a fabulous visit.
We will be operating under the current government restrictions at the time of your arrival. Please be aware that face coverings for our staff and guests are currently mandatory in all public areas of the hotel, these can be removed when seated for the consumption of food or drink, but should be put on afterward
Restaurant and bar bookings
We strongly recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment. This includes bookings for restaurant dining, afternoon tea and adding breakfast to your bedroom reservation if it isn't included already.
Bookings can be made online: 144onthehill.co.uk/bookings
And all bookings can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 940 2247
- Our restaurants, bar and lounge will be open for pre-booked reservations
- Bookings are not necessary for our terrace, which is walk-ins only and first come, first served
- Currently bookings must be restricted to two households or limited to maximum of six people
- All bookings and visits will require track and trace contact details
Massages and more
We are welcoming you to our brand new Treatment Room. Using the very best products, SKIN lounge at Richmond Hill Hotel is a boutique skin and beauty clinic. Pre-booking is strongly recommended. Find out more here
Arriving at Richmond Hill Hotel
- A member of our team will greet you and help co-ordinate your check in
- Your temperature will be checked by a non-intrusive camera on your entrance into the hotel and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire. For your own reassurance, all our staff complete the same questionnaire and are required to pass a temperature check before being allowed to work, in addition to completing two lateral flow tests each week
- Directional signage is visible to guide you around the hotel and help you maintain a safe distance
We will only be servicing rooms during your stay if requested, once you have checked in no member of the hotel team will enter your room whilst you are occupying it.
A room service menu is available and these dishes can be ordered throughout your stay.
To make the most of the great outdoors, our picnics, afternoon teas, drinks and more are available to take away from the hotel. These can be booked in advance via our reservations team or are available to pre-order on the day.
If you are staying with us, we will pre-authorise your credit card for payment at the end of your stay. In order to do this, the name on the card must match the name on your reservation.
Safety and security
For peace of mind, some key information about our team, cleanliness and more can be found at richmondhill-hotel.co.uk/safety
If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your stay, please do not travel to the hotel. Contact our reservations team and they will assist with cancelling or moving your reservation.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please do give our reservations team a call on +44 (0) 20 8940 2247. We hope that you will help us to help you by following our guidance, which will ensure that you are free to enjoy your stay.
Please join us in making the most of every minute.