Experience extraordinary events atop the hill at our independently owned Georgian hotel in Richmond. From board meetings to multi-day conferences, our 13 bright and beautiful event spaces can be tailored to suit any occasion. With exquisite bespoke dining options, a beautiful destination to explore, and our award-winning on-site team on hand to help from planning to delivery, it's the perfect spot to host an unforgettable event.
Our lovely on-site team are here to help. Please email us on email@example.com or call 020 8940 2247 to find out more.
Our meeting and event spaces
Christmas wrapped up
From small intimate gatherings, to big flamboyant bashes, we have you covered. Get in touch with our in-house team today to find out more about making the most of this festive season with us by calling 020 8940 2247 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For those that are looking for exclusive use of one of our spaces, we have a range of options to choose from. We can cater for groups of 20-200 guests and our hands-on team are here to bring your vision to life whether you opt for a sit down dinner or a chic Christmas cocktail party, we have you covered.
From £65 per person
Looking for something different from your Christmas party this year? Celebrate in style with family, friends and a selection of festive cocktails made by our master mixologists, including a Mistletoe Manhattan. Our special cocktails are accompanied by a delicious selection of savoury dishes and desserts.
From £66 per person
Try something new for your Christmas party this year with our festive treasure hunts. Get the team together for a meeting with a difference!
£149 per person including: full day meeting room hire, AV screen & projector, tea/coffee breaks, 2 course festive lunch including a glass of wine and a festive treasure hunt (2hrs)
Discover our events spaces
From our glamourous historical Ballroom to calm and considered rooms for small meetings, there's a perfect space for every occasion here atop the hill. Curious to have a look around in person? Book in a complimentary show around at the hotel or a virtual show around with a member of our team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8940 2247.
- Elegant style that showcases stunning design features and Georgian sash windows
- Plenty of natural daylight
- Accommodates 220 theatre style, 240 for a dinner or 144 Cabaret
- Sophisticated AV infrastructure
- Ideal for conferences, launches, galas and private parties
- Adjoining bar perfect for refreshment breaks, drinks receptions and working lunches
- Raised area with private bar and adjoining sun terrace
- Situated in the centre of the hotel and on the lower ground floor
- Flexible lighting concepts catering for event theming
- Suitable for meetings, private parties and banqueting events
- Four adjacent syndicate rooms for group work
- This room accommodates 120 Theatre, 108 Dinner or 64 Cabaret
- Modern room located on the first floor
- 2 built-in smart boards, 1 large built-in screen and LCD projector
- Two adjacent syndicate rooms for group work
- Suitable for meetings and private dining
- Lift access
- This room accommodates 70 Theatre or 45 Cabaret
- Bright and elegant room located on the second floor
- Perfect for private dinners and meetings
- French windows leading to a private balcony extending the length of the room
- Views of The Terrace and River Thames
- Built-in screen and LCD projector
- This room accommodates 30 for a dinner
- Ground floor room with original wood panelling and ornate ceiling features
- Ideal for meetings and private functions
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- This room accommodates 28 boardroom style
- Private dining space adjacent to the 144 On The Hill restaurant
- A beautiful room with large bay windows and plenty of natural daylight
- Popular for meetings and private dinners
- Located on the ground floor with direct access to the restaurant
- Access to nearby spacious sun terrace in the warmer months
- This room accommodates 40 for a dinner
- Front facing sunny room with a beautiful large bay window
- Perfect for meetings and private functions
- Located on the first floor
- Built in screen and LCD projector
- Fixed solid oak oval boardroom table
- This room accommodates 15 boardroom style
- A front facing room with plenty of Georgian charm
- Features bespoke furnishing and quality interiors from Heals
- Separate break out area adjacent to the main room
- Built-in plasma screen
- Suitable for small meetings or private dining
- This room accommodates 12 boardroom style
- Located adjacent to the Ballroom
- A bright and airy character room with stunning Georgian sash windows spanning two sides
- Suitable for small board meetings, private dinners and cocktail parties or a breakout area when using the Ballroom
- Built-in screen
- This room accommodates 18 boardroom style
Ash, Birch, Chestnut
- Smaller modern style meeting rooms
- Front facing with plenty of natural daylight
- Perfect for syndicate groups, interviews and small board meetings
- These rooms accommodate 10 boardroom style
Offers & Packages
Why Richmond Hill Hotel?
From the beautiful design of our luxurious bedrooms to the host of industry awards we've won, there are countless reasons to host your event with us. Some of those most-loved by our guests and clients include...
A destination like no other...
Nestled between beautiful Richmond Park and the unforgettable Petersham Terraces, you'll find our haven atop the hill. Host your event with us and feel a million miles away in gorgeously green Richmond, despite being conveniently located just 7 miles from both central London and Heathrow airport.
Our team can help with planning days out or team building activities, from paddleboarding on the Thames to exploring Kew Gardens - just get in touch to find out how we can work together.
Our award-winning team...
Our fabulous team are at the heart of our hotel. Across departments, they combine their expertise with a caring and flexible approach, making it their priority to cater to your every event need. From simple meetings to lavish private parties, our Events team are on-site and available to help throughout the planning process.
Whether it's our Head Chef designing your menus, your dedicated Event Manager planning the finer details, or our fabulous team serving on the day - our team are here to bring your event to life.
We know that sometimes food makes the moment. That's why all of our banqueting menus - from finger buffets to fine dining - are specially designed by our incredible team of chefs. Our team will walk you through our selection of menus to find the perfect choice for your event, whether it's intimate private dining or a working lunch.
We can also help with local dining recommendations and with bookings for our restaurant and bar, 144 On The Hill, where you can enjoy exquisite seasonal dining, afternoon tea, brunches and more.
Take a tour...
Step inside and enjoy a complimentary show around at the hotel or a virtual show around with a member of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8940 2247.
Meeting spaces overview
The best possible experience
We wanted to say how fantastic we thought the venue was but particularly how impressed we were with the service we received from all members of staff. Nothing was too much trouble; everything was extremely well organised and thought through. Our guests were extremely impressed!
The hotel was superb throughout!
The reception and banqueting teams were on point. Especially Jea on reception and Tommy in banqueting. They both went above and beyond for myself and the attendees and were always smiling and cheerful.
Everything was perfect!
The room, food and service were all excellent and the team was really on top of everything. The day went really well.